Dress or coat? Loafers or boots? What do the girls and the boy wear in the summer or in the winter? The children decide for themselves as they thread according to the patterns provided or in free play, because the 36 different hairstyle and clothing tiles generate countless creative combinations.
- What does the boy need to wear if it's cold out?
- Social & Emotional:
- Keep trying to thread the dress to the girl.
- Speech & Language:
- What is the girl wearing today?
- Thread the shoes onto the boy.
- 3+ Years
- Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long string, strangulation hazard.