This uniquely special fabric book comes with a Jack the lion finger puppet. Jack gives you or your little one the opportunity to tell the story in different ways. This story is filled with different emotions helping your child learn empathy and how to react in different situations. It's also an open-ended book giving you or your toddler the ability to tell a different story each time.
- Explain what happens next, what will the animals do?
- Social & Emotional:
- How are the animals feeling? Can you copy their emotions?
- Speech & Language:
- A chance to get creative! What's happening in the book? Tell your own story.
- Turn the pages and lift the flaps. Use the finger puppet to tell your story.
- Suitable from Birth. Recommended age 9+ Months
- Knitted fabrics: 100% Acrylic. Rest of Toy: 100% Polyester
- Machine washable at 30° - gentle cycle